quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

Steadfast Peace

Once upon a time, while I was still in my early years of youth, and every rain drop was like a thrilling drop of poison to my soul, I’ve met you.

You were also young and strong in your body and beliefs, but your eyes always seem to show me some kind of desperate need.

So one morning, you’ve touched my hand, and I couldn’t leave you there.

We’ve cross the city under the storm, water in our eyes. We were crying and smiling together for our misbehave.

And I was feeling that I was saving you from monsters, like some kind of ancient heroine, but I realize that you took my hand too, you were running faster than me, maybe more determined. You saved me from the dark clouds that have been chasing me through years.

So we reach the sea, and stopped for a while in the warm sand. We lay down our bodies and touched each other so we could remember who we’ve loved.

And so our hearts came out of our chests, like octopuses they swam to the oceans of blue and deep waters to find the center of the earth and rest there in steadfast peace.

Sem comentários: